Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Which I Begin this Healthy Lifestyle

So, today, I joined Weight Watchers Online. The greatest part of the adventure begins, helping myself learn to eat healthy. I have been working out on the Wii Fit Plus for about a week. I have more energy and am sleeping better already.

I decided 2010, a year I don't start pregnant, will be a year of getting fit and healthy. It's not a resolution, it's a lifestyle change. My attitude on it seems to be a bit catching at least to a few around me. I am hoping to incorporate more healthful food into the entire family's menu. With Shelby that will be a bit more challenging in the introduction of new foods, but we'll go it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will only be posted after review. Anonymous posting is not allowed.