Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weight Update

I've lost seven pounds! I can't believe it fell off in less than a week. Weight Watchers is giving me 1 extra point a day and I am up to 1 hour of exercise. I am thrilled to start this journey toward being healthier. Already healthier food is coming into our house and being enjoyed by all. Tonight I watched as a ravenous two-year-old ripped into a banana first at dinner! I am hoping Jeff will be recovered enough (he pulled a hamstring) to start on the Wii Fit this week. I think healthy competition will be good for both of us although I'm sure weight will fall off of him much more easily than it does me.

1 comment:

  1. I did weight watches once Lydia turned one b/c I just couldn't take t any more- and it worked!!! Congrats on the weight loss. I know it feels good :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will only be posted after review. Anonymous posting is not allowed.