Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Minor Setback?

I did great with my points today. I was full and well under. But exercise got the better of me. I started strong but then began feeling nauseous, something I've never experienced before. I had plenty of fluids beforehand so I know I wasn't dehydrated. After only about ten minutes I had to stop. I got some work in, so I don't think it's a total loss, but that's about a quarter of what I normally accomplish, so not a success either! I have always read that if you start to feel faint or sick while exercising to stop, so I did, but I feel guilty.

To top all that off, I have been bloated which does not help when you are on a diet. I know the bloating is hormonally related and will be gone in about a week, but it still bums me out. I am trying to stay positive though and remember how well I did food-wise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will only be posted after review. Anonymous posting is not allowed.